No.14 : Pages of a Gypsy's Dream

, , No Comments

Through her travels there was only one thing she yearned for, 
one thing she found to be missing... 
one thing she believed every gypsy commune needed just as any other town, 
and so she built it.

The wonderfully talented Morgana Brid of Arcana Antiques & Oddities has not only brought many of my favorite things to slife, but she's done so with more options and personal touches then this kitty's seen else where - even in her previous works full of option goodness. 

 These two amazingly beautiful and cozy sets can be found at the current rounds of either The Feeling and The Fantasy Room with the smaller goodies filling her gachas there. 
(Note: Reading Nook DOES NOT come with nor fit the Gypsy Wagon - images are my personal creative view.)

These small Gypsy Wagons are just lovely, with no detail over looked and every one of them customizable with the included hud (seen here)! Who else is thinking Gypsy Village?! Huh? Huh?  I know I am, and not a single two will look alike.
Not pictured, but just as lovely is the matching Gypsy Set Gacha also found at The Fantasy Room, and seen here. But only until April 25th (this Friday)! So hurry for yours!


And then there's my favorite of all things, the reading nook! I love books. I love to read, I love the smell of old books and the smell of new ones. The feel of the pages between my fingers - and this set brings that sl-home for me. Arcana's Annabel Lee Reading Nook is also fully customizable with tons and tons of options, from the wood to the fabrics and more pages of animations then I can recall! Seen here.

And as if that wasn't lovely enough, she's also made the amazingly detailed Annabel Lee Reading Set Gacha set to match!! All found at The Feeling until April 30th!

I do believe this gypsy life suits me well, 
but as long as I have my books I'm a happy kitty just about anywhere. 



Hair: Alice Project - Katie, Nova Hud - Xtreme, Reds
Ears: Hocico - Neko Ear Piercings Black [mod][no longer available]
Brows: The Skinnery - Natural Brows Set 1, in Timeless
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x3 
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]

Skin: NVious by GG - Ivy, Freckles [no longer available]
Makeup: Eyes: ee - Linter, Noir (shop closed, I'm sorry)
               Lips: Mock - Venom, Red Lucir

Dress: Corvus - Burned Old Dress
Feets: The Pony Store - Paw Peepers

Plugs: Zombie Suicide - Leopard Plugs Add-on [mod]
Earrings: T R I S - Dollarbie: Mesh Hoops (big) Color Change [L$1 on mp]
Neck: Arcana  - Cabochon Pendant [past subscriber gift]
Neck 2: Amorous - Oceanic Reloaded, in Gold
Wrist: Amorous - Oceanic Reloaded, Bracelet, in Gold
Nails: Sexy Mama's - Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
Leg Fades: How Vexing - Alta Dips [mod]


Also Pictured:
Arcana - Gypsy Wagon NEW! @ The Fantasy Room 
Arcana - Annabel Lee Reading Nook NEW! @ The Feeling
Arcana - Annabel Lee Reading Set NEW! gacha @ The Feeling
     (includes: Candelabra, Books Pile, Skull, Books, Candlesticks)
Shop Seu - 1 prim Anim Cat, in "Siam - grooming" and "Orange - sitting"
Arcana - Dead Nature Side Table
Arcana - Book of Shadows - Triple Moon (nc sharer - open/group/password) [MM board]
Arcana - Classic Books, Stevenson Collection (nc sharer - open/group/password)
Aisling - Ashanti - Twilight, Blue (incense) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment