No.40 : Because I Can

, , No Comments

I don't have to be nice, I choose to.
I don't have to care or give a damn, but I choose to.
The images we portray and the selves we carry,
it's all a choice, a self conscious manifestation of who we choose to be.
So who's the you that you choose?


Oh sweet bajeebus, I don't think I've ever felt so sexy! XD The new Obsession Zipper Dresses from Allure are haawwwt! And his new Juliet Strapped Platforms are easily my new favorite shoe, just look at them - in all of their strappy buckley heel sexiness! Rawwr!

.DirtyStories. newest group gift, the Emo Collar, is just perfect and so adorable. And I am in love love looove with the Exile gacha hair, Dancing on my Own, at this round of The Arcade as well as my Fashionably Dead Pose Cats (yes again!)! While not so much new as just made me literally LoL and is now among my new favorite things is the wall art piece, Grand Marque, from The Artist Shed, hehee too cute.
Hair: Exile - Dancing on my Own, 4. Dark Reds NEW! @ The Arcade
Ears: Hocico - Neko Ear Piercings Black [mod][no longer available]
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x3
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Whiskers: Sopherian - Schatje Whiskers [mod -tinted][mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette v1, InSize
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Neko Tail, Black [mod -retextured]
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp]
                         + Slink Claw Nails Addon [in shop]
Skin: (Red)Mint - Skin No.14, Ivy, Freckles [+ appliers][in shop]
Makeup: Eyes: Mock - Demerara Eyeshadow, Violet in shop
              + Langly - Eyeliner -Promo Gift, 1 [Free on mp]
              Lips: Mock - Lucir Lipcolor, Venim in shop

Dress: Allure - Obsession Zipper Dress, in Black NEW! in shop
Shoes: Allure - Juliet Strapped Platforms, in Black NEW! in shop

Neck: Dirty Stories - Emo Collar [available Group Gift] in shop
Hand: Pomposity - Cuff Me Handcuff Ring in shop
Nails: The Little Bat - Fade to Noir Slink Nails in shop


Pose: Expressive Poses - Moa, 4 [Free on mp]

Also Pictured:
The Artist Shed - The Grand Marquee in shop
Aisling - Chloe II, White* [past 1st Anniversary Gift]
Cute Poison -Home - Ortium Side Table, in Ebony in shop
Tres Blah - Cottage Du Jour Set - Charmant Settee, in Eggshell [6.14 The Arcade]
Fashionably Dead - Pose Cats - 02 Sleeping Curled* NEW! @ The Arcade

Trompe Loeil - The Chathem Loft Skybox, Light (w/ Surround)
       
*Item has been modified/phtoshopped and will not appear inworld as does in my image(s).
[All sales, links and information correct as of the date of posting]

0 comments:

Post a Comment