No.51 : Autumn Stroll Before the Snow

, , No Comments

Taking photos... it's what I do. It's what I love to do.


Hello lovelies!! While I will officially be back from my break later this week I needed a new main photo for .. well, everywhere! So of course I went to some of my favs first to pull together an outfit that says Me. And ohhh how I wish I could fit in so much more without it looking silly, hehee, but I finally pulled together something comfy, cozy and just right.

Special note on my fav new piercings: The Subtle Dare not only comes in Hebenon Vials usual selection of perfect metals, but also in a super lovely new selection of four different sizes, coming in your choice of thickness in Regular, Thin, Thick and Obese, they're just awesome! They offer a trial septum piercing set for L$15 that's an adorable little piercing itself to let you sample the sizes. Thin is my favorite, they just fit me so well - and now I have the same lip ring as rl, Ha - I love them!

Hope all of you lovelies had a lovely Thanksgiving for those who celebrate and a wonderful November for each of you. With the best of wishes and lots of love! More coming very soon! ♥

Hair: Spellbound - Amber, Reds [7.14 Summerfest/ in shop]
Ears: Hocico - Neko Ear Piercings Black [mod][no longer available]
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x3
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Whiskers: Sopherian - Schatje Whiskers [mod -tinted][mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette, InSize
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp]
Skin: (Red)Mint - Skin No.14, Ivy, Freckles [+ appliers][in shop]
Makeup: Eyes: Delizio - 18 Eyeshadow Tattoos - Fat Pack 1, 12 Beigy [mp]
                Lips: Delizio - Lip Makeup Fat Pack 1, 01 Glossy Pink [mp]

Top: Arise - Nov Sweater, Black [11.14 Sad November/ in shop]
Bottoms: Barely Legal Couture - Skinnies (Jeans), Faded Classic Black [in shop]

Ears: Zombie Suicide - Leopard Plugs Add-on [mod][in shop]
Piercings: The :HV: - Subtle Dare [Metal] s: Thin [in shop]
Neck: Geek - You're a Wizard Scarf, Black* [11.14 OneWord, in shop after?]
Finger: Reign - Chamber Rings - Meow (Black) [9.14 Secret Affair/ in shop]
Nails: By Snow - Slink Nails Appliers - French Natural [Free on mp]

Pose/Hand: Verocity Poses - Camera Pose Gacha, 6 [11.14 True Fashion Times/ in shop]

Taken at: Location closed the following day, my apologies. 

View full list of Everyday Bits here.
*Item has been modified either inworld or in photoshop and will not appear exactly as seen in my image(s).
[All names, sales, links and information is correct as of the date of posting]

0 comments:

Post a Comment