No.71 : What's Your Digits

, , No Comments


 Like most others I follow and adore the blog of the lovely miss Strawberry Singh, I always enjoy her Monday Memes and always wish I could squeeze in the time to take part in the fun - finally this week I was able to! Late, but Yaay! 
She's been doing her Digit Challenge for 5 years now, and with the quick growth of things in SL 5 years might as well be 20! My how we have changed, and for the meshy better! ♥

Meme Instructions: Share your avatar's digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. 
If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.
  1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question.
    - I do, and since putting on my first Wowmeh I simply can't go back to system!
     
  2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?
    - I love the curves, mesh detail and Slink Hands & Feet compatibility of Kitties Lair - Lena Perky Body, but I've been on the hunt for a list of picky needs in a new skin for it. >.> So until then, I still love my Wowmeh (discontinued body).
     
  3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body?
    - Of course, in my experience the mesh bodies tend to fit a bit differently and need some adjusting to achieve your desired shape. But we've been tweaking our shapes for mesh since the birth of mesh clothing really haven't we? XD I know with my short height with a bit of weight to my bones I certainly need to, from outfit to outfit even.
     
  4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general?
    - I love them! They just look and photograph so much nicer then our system bodies, our curves are so much smoother - no more boxy hips and such. They're wonderful.
     
  5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies?
    - As many little bits as possible with the alpha system; even fitted mesh doesn't always fit as well as hoped, a good alpha is so helpful and nice. And Omega is a gift from the pixel gawds! hahahaa. The universal applier system is wonderful though, for not just consumers but creators too I would think. 
Hair: Blues Hair - Valerie, Reds NEW! April GG in shop
Ears: Hocico - Neko Ear Piercings Black [mod][no longer available]
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x3
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Whiskers: Sopherian - Schatje Whiskers [mod -tinted][mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette v1, InSize
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp]
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Neko Tail, Black [mod -retextured]
Skin: (Red)Mint - Skin No.14, Ivy, Freckles [+ appliers][in shop]
Makeup: Eyes:Izzie Button - Eyeliner Set (10 Styles), Eyeliner [mp]
               Lips: Mock - Opal Lipcolor, Contessa/Lip 1 [in shop]

Outfit: [Glitzz] - Dana underwear, Black* NEW! @ Black Fashion Fair [ends 5.1]
Shoes: [Glitzz] - Bite Me Shoes NEW! Bite Me Hunt/in shop [ends 4.28]

Neck: Pomposity - Petite Key Necklace [mp/in shop]
Nails: Figure - Le Spring Nails Set [Slink & Omega] NEW! Wayward Hunt/in shop [ends 5.1]


Pose: Main: Verocity - Quinn Pose Set, 2 NEW! @ Black Fashion Fair [ends 5.1]
          Closeups: Verocity - Quinn Pose Set, 3 NEW! @ Black Fashion Fair [ends 5.1]

Also pictured:
The Golden Oriole - Avatar Ruler [free mp]


 *Item has been modified either inworld or in photoshop and will not appear exactly as seen in my image(s). 
All names, sales, links and information are correct as of the date of posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment