A letter from your blogger,

, , 2 comments
Hello lovelies,

I wanted to take a moment and a post to talk with you. First and foremost I want to thank you - each of you. From my regular visitors and friends to those just dropping in to see where to find that one thing you seen on flickr. Thank you. For your time, your visits and views and +1s and comments and shares, and just all of it over the last just over 6 months. And all of those to come. Thank you. 

And thank you, so very much, to my sponsors. For your continued support and encouragement, and your trust in my handling and representation of your brand, and the very opportunity its self. I'm so very appreciative of each of you. Really, from the bottom of my pixel heart,Thank you. 

But even more so in this moment, I need to apologize. Medical circumstances have weighed heavy on me as of late and it's been very negatively effecting my photos and blogging schedule. And I feel just awful about it. While I've made mention on facebook, I should have also done so here and let you all know what was going on as well. And I'm sorry I've kept my troubles from you, and even more so that they've effected my photos and blog (and other areas of even my rl if I'm being completely open and honest).
Side effects of medication, and now the coming off of those meds have left me extremely tired, mentally drained and clouded and unable to concentrate. Because of this I've done something I swore I would never do when starting the blog - I've missed events. I've fallen behind on posts. And for that I am so so terribly sorry. 

It's weighed heavy on my heart that I haven't been able to hold up to the work I assured my sponsors I would produce for them, that I haven't been able to create and share the images that have come to mind in the hopes of making you smile even just a bit or for a moment of your day, and I've fallen late on events to get you the information in good time. I never make promises that I don't know I can keep, and I feel that's sort of what I have done here lately. And I am so very terribly sorry for this.

Over the last few days I've started to feel better then I have in a very long time, and it's only going to continue to get better from here until I'm back to normal... well, as normal as I get. hehee.
So I've been looking into ways to better schedule the time I have to go through the process of my photography and sharing them here with you. And to make sure you get the event and sale information in a timely enough fashion that you're able to take advantage of and partake in them.

As you may have noticed, there is a bit of a process to my photography. My photos will always have a location or a scene; tell a story. Because that's what this blog is about; sharing my photography that is inspired by the amazing and wonderfully lovely things created by the so very talented creators, designers and builders of SL. To showcase their work as I see it, as it makes me feel and the stories they build in the creative nook of my mind. And to share all of that with all of you.

And so, my goal is to get out to you at least one post a week, two when time allows would be so much fun (and a lot better, huh). I'm thinking on Fridays, but that may change. With an extra piece in the last week of every month in which I will highlight a bit more of my imagination, creativity and ever learning and growing abilities within photoshop. I intentionally keep that to a minimum as my photos are taken to showcase the beautiful pieces I use to create them. But I would like to share with you some more from deep within my imagination that may not be possible even in sl, but with the help of photoshop and effects - will be. So get ready for those too!

Over the next couple of weeks you will notice things change here on the blog. I'm working on a newer, nicer, more updated layout (still  minimal though, I want to keep things easy to find and navigate and hopefully keep load time down as much as possible).

And here's where I'm hoping now for a bit of your input, your thoughts and opinions. What would you like to see here on the blog? Want more of, less of? Is there anything you don't like? Don't want to see or bother with? What do you like or find handy in a blog layout?
Please help me to incorporate some of your ideas into my design by giving me your feedback. Either here in the comments below, through google+ and messaging there, flickr, facebook. Wherever is easiest for you to connect me and share a bit of your input, please do.

I truly didn't mean for this to grow this long. But I wanted to be sure you all know just how much you mean to me, how much I appreciate you, and how much I don't want to let you down with what you would expect from a blog, from my blog. So both thank you for the bottom of my heart, and I'm so very sorry things begin to drift for a little while there. I'm on my way back, and with a vengeance! So get ready!

With the best of wishes, lots of love and the biggest of kitty hugs, always
~ Sha Riggles









2 comments: