No.43 : Pumpkin Patch

, , No Comments

Filling bushels of apples and picking the most perfect of pumpkins. 
Wrapped in the soft warmth of sweaters and hoodies 
with the soft crunch of fallen leaves beneath our feet and
the chill and fresh sent of the Fall air surrounding us. 
For so very many reasons Fall is my most favorite season of all. 


For many October means Fall - hoodies, bonfires and crunchy leaves under your feet. And Halloween! In SL that also means the start of many events with those and so many more creepy and fun themes are starting! 
I Heart the Cart: Night of the Living Cart Sale in one them and celebrating their One Year Anniversary! And with that the event is running for the entire month with lots of special goodies! Each participating shop has waiting for you among their goods a special 10L sales item, a themed item (this months theme of course being Halloween, yay!) and a 2L mini hunt item hid somewhere around the event and surrounding grounds! Muahahahaaa


Hair: Damselfly - Zeke [5.14 Fantasy Fair Gift]
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x2
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette, InSize
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp] 
Skin: Soul - Skin Bobo 2 +, in Bronze [mp]
        + LeNoLo - Freckled, Freckled Darker [mp]
 Makeup: Lips: Mock - Mariellis Triple Pack Lip Color, El Salva, Lip 0

Top: Kita's Sideshow - The End Tank @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
Jacket: Nerdology - Knitted Jack Hoodie I Heart the Cart mini hunt (male/female)
Pants: Rising Hystyria - Bloody Leggings @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt (womens)
Shoes: Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes - Magan, Black I Heart the Cart mini hunt

Neck: Co*Motion - Vamp Fang Necklace @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
Nails: La Boheme - Slink Manicure & Pedicure, Bats @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt


Hair: Pink Hustler - 70535, Maron [Subscriber gift]
Ears: Hocico - Neko Ear Piercings Black [mod][no longer available]
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x3
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Whiskers: Sopherian - Schatje Whiskers [mod -tinted][mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette, InSize
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Neko Tail, Black [mod -retextured]
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp]
Skin: (Red)Mint - Skin No.14, Ivy, Freckles [+ appliers][in shop]
Makeup: Eyes: Langly - Eyeliner - mp gift, #1 [Free on mp]
         Lips: Fledge - Opening Gift - Icecream Lip Smudge, Peach [past shop gift]
          +: Changing Faces - Lipgloss V2 Makeup, Normal Shine 

Top: dirty.little.secret - Mesh Cropped Sweater Duo, in Stitched Leaf @ I Heart the Cart
Skirt: Cupcake Clothing - Pumpkin Patch Outfit, Skirt @ I Heart the Cart
Shoes: dirty.little.secret - Fall Prints Trio, Orange Dots @ I Heart the Cart
  [shoes made for system feet, minor resizing tweaks allow fit to Slink Flat] 

Head: Nerdology - Kawaii Halloween Bows, Dots 1 @ I Heart the Cart
Finger: Mmm...Kay! - Maple Leaf Ring 10L item @ I Heart the Cart
Nails: Nail Me - Slink Av Enhancements * Spooky Candy @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt


Poses: Main: Mmm...Kay! - Halloween Pumpkin Couples Pose @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
    Singles: Verocity - Jonella Pose Pack, 5 & 2 NEW! @ OMG Room [seraphim]


Also pictured:
Cherrie Pie - Friendship Bench @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
Aisling - Pumpkin Freebie [Free on mp]
The Little Branch - Sunflower_cluster1 @ I Heart the Cart
The Little Branch - Maple_Fall_V1 @ I Heart the Cart
The Little Branch - RedMaple_Fall1 @ I Heart the Cart
The Little Branch - Blackgum1_Falling_Leaves @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
I Heart the Cart - Ghost Companion @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
Wicked Temptations - Autumn Tree with sits @ I Heart the Cart mini hunt
Carlo's Creations - Summer/Autumn Tall Grass Field Meadow 15 Grass Shades





I Heart the Cart event brought to you by The Artist Shed. Post 1 of 3.
[All names, sales, links and information are correct as of the date of posting]





0 comments:

Post a Comment