No.59 : Whatever

, , No Comments

Some evenings are just meant for a whole bunch of nothing.


Or shopping, every evening is fit for shopping!
And there's certainly some loveliness out there to be had, Yaay!

The Oh My Gacha event is still running strong, until the end of the month anyway. And I know I personally still have some pieces to try for. Just too much cuteness in one place - and I am in looooove with the adorable little I Minchiolini dolls from YourSkin & YourShape, they're just so adorable! I got super stoked when I actually got the rare I wanted on my second pull! Woohoo! That never happens, hehee. Now if only I could get my claws on the MacMe and Cookie XD
Verocity Poses is also there with these lovely and modern Temptest Stools filled with a sexy pose in each and quite the elegant rare.  Among my other new favorite things to be found there are the Keyoot Keychains from Quirky, with their touch of southern/vintage charm and rude humor - they're just perfect. And I love them.

Zombie Suicide has released a mess of new lovely things within this last month alone, one being this super comfy and too cute Utopiah Dress. With a skirt and partially tucked top that come as one piece with one of her usual amazing huds of awesome. [seen here]
While Dreamful Bliss Designs has been at it again with a whole line of adorable Slink heels, from the classy to the creepy - I am in LOVE with these shoes. She's working on the time to get her marketplace updated and get the new releases out, so I'll be sure to keep you posted on when you can snag yours - but the wait is so worth it!


Hair: Little Bones - Glass Leaf [past group gift, still available in shop]
                 + Argrace - Hairbase/Female, True Red [available with select hairs]
Ears: Hocico - Neko Ear Piercings Black [mod][no longer available]
Lashes: BC Designs - Freebie Mesh Eyelashes [L$1 on mp] x3
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette v1, InSize
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp]
                         + Slink Claw Nails Addon [in shop]
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Neko Tail, Black [mod -retextured]
Skin: (Red)Mint - Skin No.14, Ivy, Freckles [+ appliers][in shop]
Makeup: Eyes: Glamorize - Onyx Eyeliners, 4 [L4 on mp]
               Lips: Cupcakes - Chiffon - Coral Glitter Gloss, Pink [closed/unavailable]

Outfit: Zombie Suicide - Utopiah Dress NEW! in shop/mp
Legs: Sugar & Cyanide [Now .MUTE.] - Zippered Tights, Blue [mp]
Shoes: DBD - Zombie Unicorn 1 NEW! Coming Soon [mp]

Ears: [Fetch] - Quill Earrings NEW! @ The Secret Affair [ends today! 1.29][in shop after]
Plugs: My Own Design/Unavailable [my apologize] 
Finger: Zombie Suicide - Brain Rings Gacha, Blue [3.14 Witching Hour/in shop]
Nails: Got mixed up in a hand change, I'll have to figure out which they are and update, oppsies.
R Hand: [ NikotiN ] - Pipe Weed (Black) [in shop]
L Hand: YS&YS - i Minchiolini Goes to SL - Coherent Rare NEW! @ Oh My Gacha [ends 1.31]

Pose/Stool: Verocity - Temptest Stool - 2 NEW! @ Oh My Gacha [ends 1.31]


Also pictured: 
Zombie Suicide - Spiked Handbag NEW! in shop/mp
Quirky - Keyoot Keychains - 4 and 8 NEW! @ Oh My Gacha [ends 1.31]
[Fetch] Lyla Bar, Ashtray* [in shop/mp]
Schadenfreude - Creature Comfort Mug, Hedgehog [12.14 Collabor88/in shop]
[Fetch] - Rush Set NEW! 1.14 The Neighbourhood/in shop (Outside table is coffee table modded)
Sari-Sari - Blanket Fort - String Lights NEW! @ The Seasons Story [ends 1.31]
Ionic - The Room - Moon Flag NEW! @ Oh My Gacha [ends 1.31]
The Mint Condition - Wolf Babies - Sleepy Wolf/Dark [9.14 Gacha Mania/in shop]
YS&YS - i Minchiolini Goes to SL - Moody NEW! @ Oh My Gacha [ends 1.31]
Tres Blah - Bon Voyage - Books & Vintage Camera [9.13 Arcade/in shop]
Junk - Morrison Bedroom - Locker Cabinet [3.14 Arcade/in shop]

Vespertine - Northern Sky Apartment [12.14 flf/in shop]


*Item has been modified either inworld or in photoshop and will not appear exactly as seen in my image(s).
All names, sales, links and information are correct as of the date of posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment