What's Your Digits

, , No Comments
[click to enlarge]

 Like most others I follow and adore the blog of the lovely miss Strawberry Singh, I always enjoy her Monday Memes and always wish I could squeeze in the time to take part in the fun - finally this week I was able to! Late, but Yaay! 
She's been doing her Digit Challenge for 5 years now, and with the quick growth of things in SL 5 years might as well be 20! My how we have changed, and for the meshy better! ♥

Meme Instructions: Share your avatar's digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. 
If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.
  1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question.
    - I do, and since putting on my first Wowmeh I simply can't go back to system!
     
  2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?
    - I love the curves, mesh detail and Slink Hands & Feet compatibility of Kitties Lair - Lena Perky Body, but I've been on the hunt for a list of picky needs in a new skin for it. >.> So until then, I still love my Wowmeh (discontinued body).
     
  3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body?
    - Of course, in my experience the mesh bodies tend to fit a bit differently and need some adjusting to achieve your desired shape. But we've been tweaking our shapes for mesh since the birth of mesh clothing really haven't we? XD I know with my short height with a bit of weight to my bones I certainly need to, from outfit to outfit even.
     
  4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general?
    - I love them! They just look and photograph so much nicer then our system bodies, our curves are so much smoother - no more boxy hips and such. They're wonderful.
     
  5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies?
    - As many little bits as possible with the alpha system; even fitted mesh doesn't always fit as well as hoped, a good alpha is so helpful and nice. And Omega is a gift from the pixel gawds! hahahaa. The universal applier system is wonderful though, for not just consumers but creators too I would think. 
Hair: Blues Hair - Valerie, Reds NEW! April GG in shop
Makeup: Eyes:Izzie Button - Eyeliner Set (10 Styles), Eyeliner [mp]
               Lips: Mock - Opal Lipcolor, Contessa/Lip 1 [in shop]

Outfit: [Glitzz] - Dana underwear, Black* NEW! @ Black Fashion Fair [ends 5.1]
Shoes: [Glitzz] - Bite Me Shoes NEW! Bite Me Hunt/in shop [ends 4.28]

Neck: Pomposity - Petite Key Necklace [mp/in shop]
Nails: Figure - Le Spring Nails Set [Slink & Omega] NEW! Wayward Hunt/in shop [ends 5.1]


Pose: Main: Verocity - Quinn Pose Set, 2 NEW! @ Black Fashion Fair [ends 5.1]
          Closeups: Verocity - Quinn Pose Set, 3 NEW! @ Black Fashion Fair [ends 5.1]

Also pictured:
The Golden Oriole - Avatar Ruler [free mp]

Wowmeh Mesh Body, Slink Hands & Feet. View full list of Everyday Bits here.
 *Item has been modified either inworld or in photoshop and will not appear exactly as seen in my image(s). 
[All names, sales, links and information are correct as of the date of posting]

0 comments:

Post a Comment