No.82 : Time to Relax

, , No Comments


Hello lovelies!! I hope you all have been doing wonderfully! It would seem the harder I try to get in blog time lately, the more rl tosses on my plate - but I refuse to give up or give in! I love this little blog of mine, I love working on my photos and most of all I love getting to share those photos and all of the pretties I used to create them with all of you. ♥ I've had to reevaluate, rework and reschedule some things as others have changed recently as well, some things haven't been easy while others have been for nothing but the best... but in the end it's all going to lead to good things. Thank you for joining me in this adventure and sticking around throughout it. Truly. ♥

And while I've missed the event for this wonderful panties set now, I know [Glitzz] is amazing about getting her things in shop pretty quickly after and having already had a lot of fun pulling these images together I just have to share. Plus with so many appliers for this lovely lace number they're well worth the visit. 

As is the trip to THOR for this beautiful furniture set, full of  both nice and a bit naughty poses.
Hair: LeLutka - Demi Hair, Reds [7.15 Hair Fair, in shop]
Lashes: Mon Chéri - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with Hud [mp]
Eyes: FATE - FATEeyes [mp]
Body: Wowmeh - Mesh Body, Silhouette v1, InSize
Hands & Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female [Hands, mp - Feet, mp]
Skin: Lumae - Niska 2 - Satin/Bare (using Freckles/Red Brows) [in shop]
Makeup: Eyes: La Boheme - [LB Glamour Eyes] Selune Set 1, 5 [mp]
                  Lips: Alaskametro<3 - "Liquid Shine" Lipgloss, Rose [mp]

Undies Set: [Glitzz] - Sweet Angel, White [in shop]

Face: The :HV: - Subtle Dare [metal] s:Thin* [in shop]
Neck: A m o r o u s - Not Granny's Necklace [in shop]
Hand: [ NikotiN ] - Joint Weed (v.4) [in shop/mp]
Nails: Nail Me! - Winter's Kiss - Slink & Omega Nail Appliers [in shop/mp]

Companion: Pixicat - Bastet - Sphynx (Laying Down) New! @ The Arcade 


Also pictured: 
THOR - L'Embuscade Series [in shop/mp]
Second Spaces - Snow Day Accessories, Book - Neat & Messy Stacks [in shop]
[Fetch] - Lyla bar/Ashtray [mp]
Tres Blah - Hodgepodge - Cup of Joe [3.15 Arcade]
Half-Deer - Cat Clutter [Neutral], Toys Toys Toys* [11.14 Ch.4, in shop]
THOR - Raven Wall Lamp [in shop/mp]

Trompe Loeil - The Attack Skybox [in shop]


 *Item has been modified either inworld or in photoshop and will not appear exactly as seen in my image(s). 
All names, sales, links and information are correct as of the date of posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment