Big Adventures -an update

, , No Comments


Hellooooo lovelies!! Oh my gosh do I miss you!
How are you? How are things? How are your cats.. er, kids maybe? hehee

For me life has continued to be a roller coaster of adventures; with the latest being one of my biggest adventures yet! For a number of reasons and after a lot of thought, planning, talking and sleepless nights - I've decided to start finally putting my business degree to work for me and get to working for myself. I have some ideas for some things and the creator and entrepreneur in me is super excited for the next big steps in this next big adventure!
Things are still very much in the planning/beginning stage and as superstitious as it may be, I'm a little nervous to say or reveal too much until a couple of hurdles have been passed - then I'll share more, but not too terribly much as that's not what this blog is about now is it. XD

Of course with this new journey comes another area of my life that requires my focus, an extremely important area and a lot of focus, hence the gaps in my posts over the last couple of months. I'll have to continue working my customer service position to cover life expenses as I hopefully *fingers crossed* build my small business into something that can support itself and my family. It's going to be a lot of work, but I can't even begin to tell you how excitedly hopeful I am in this new adventure!

However all of this also means that unfortunately this slow down in my posts is going to be my regular schedule of sorts for a while. As I've mentioned before though, I have no plans for myself nor this blog to go anywhere - I love my sl photography; working with the amazing and beautiful creations of sl designers into my own photographic visions - it's my art, an escape, and one that I absolutely love to share with anyone willing to take a look (all of you). So while things will be a bit slow, I promise to continue sharing some of the new, the fun and my faves as often as possible (at least a couple of posts a month).

So sorry this turned into a bit of a letter, I just had to share and let you know what I'm so excited about and working on and am up to. I'm not disappearing, I'm simply working on some of my dreams rl - but I'm not going anywhere and I hope you'll continue along this adventure with me. ♥
__________________________________________________________________

Hair: Truth - Bronwyn, Reds* [in shop/mp]
Eyebrows: Alaskametro<3 - "Auburn" Redhead Eyebrows, Hairbase, Ladygarden [mp]
Lashes: [KoKoLoRes] BP - Mascara Lashes for Catwa Heads GIFT @ HairOlogy [ends 12.31]
Face: Cheap Frills - Beauty Marks 6 pk - Catwa - Omega & Classic [mp]
Makeup: Eyes: Sinful Curves - Eyeliner Set 9 [mp]
                 Lips: Alaskametro<3 -"Sheer Gloss" Lipgloss, 6 Colours Total for Slink/Omega/
                                                                                                 TMP/Lelutka/Loudmouth, Pale [mp]

Top: [Cynful] - Pull Over, Black [Maitreya, Belleza, Slink] [in shop/mp]

Neck: Ama. - Visions Necklace, Peacock [in shop/mp -soon/from last Fantasy Collective]
      + Ama. - Dreams Necklace [Gift from last Fantasy Collective]

Pose: Verocity - Bella Pose Set, 2 [in shop/mp]

Maitreya Mesh Body, Catwa Annie Mesh Head, Slink Hands & Feet. View full list of Everyday Bits here.
 *Item has been modified either inworld or in photoshop and will not appear exactly as seen in my image(s). 
[All names, sales, links and information are correct as of the date of posting.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment